Your address: 6750 Ayala Avenue
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Level 17, 6750 Ayala Avenue
With over 30 years of experience as the finest Serviced Office & Virtual Office operator, the Servcorp team is able to assist with your company’s formation and registration in Manila. When starting a business in the Philippines, there are a few government agencies you must register with to avoid any legal problems once business operations begin.
Our One-Stop-Shop Service not only offers you the Best Address in Makati City at 6750 Ayala Avenue for your company, we are also able to assist you in your company formation locally, efficiently & cost-effectively so that you can focus on your business & develop your market in Metro Manila.
The company formation and business registration packages includes:
- Access to all of our worldwide locations including meeting rooms, business lounges and day suites
- The capability to book everything online, an exclusive service that only Servcorp provides
- A Dedicated account manager to assist in company formation
- Total business solution including landlord services
- A Dedicated Tax Mapping Office
- A Dedicated phone number
- A Dedicated team to walk you through the entire business registration process and guide you to register your business successfully
- Incredible broadband speeds to international standards
- A multilingual professional assistant
Packages to help with your Business Registration
PHP2785 / Month
PHP5280 / Month
Virtual Office Package
6750 Ayala Avenue Office Tower is a Grade A corporate office building in the heart of the Makati CBD commercial district.
Flanking the largest shopping complex in Makati, 6750 Ayala Avenue is the most visible and most accessible building in Manila’s CBD.
6750 Ayala Avenue offers tenants and visitors excellent amenities, including a food court, multi storey parking facilities and a luxury shopping arcade.
The Ayala MRT City Train Station is a 5-minute walk, providing easy access to all other areas of Metro Manila.
From its position at the “front doors” of Makati City, 6750 Office Tower offers a panoramic view of the city toward Manila Bay and its beautiful sunsets.
All of Makati’s five star hotels and best restaurants are just a stroll away.
Building occupants include Macquarie Bank, Chevron, Hersheys, Microsoft, Dole and Proctor and Gamble Philippines.
6750 Ayala Avenue is the only corporate (non-BPO) office building in the main Ayala Center.
Ayala Center is the premier shopping and cultural development in Metro Manila. It offers a wide array of shopping, entertainment and cultural venues .
Closeproximity to EDSA, Metro Manila’s main traffic artery, provides fantastic accessibility to other business districts.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Greenbelt Residences
- Greenbelt Shopping Complex
- Greenbelt Cinemas
- Glorietta Complex
- Neilsen Tower (Now Blackbird Makati)
- The Peninsula Manila Hotel
- The Shangri La Makati Hotel
- Discovery Primea
- Raffles Residences
- Makati Fairmont Hotel
- New World Renaissance Hotel
- Greenbelt park
- The Ayala Museum
How to get to 6750 Ayala Avenue
How to get to 6750 Ayala Avenue
20 minutes by taxi from Ninoy Aquino International Airport
5 minute walk from Ayala Center MRT
2 minutes walk to Buendia LRT Bus Line B's Glorietta Rustan's stop, right next to 6750 Ayala Avenue.