The Servcorp Serviced Office Solution
Servcorp Manila’s premium Serviced Office solutions afford small to medium businesses with all the essential provisions required to run a successful and thriving business operation. There is no need to invest in a traditional lease or office fit out with a Servcorp Serviced Office. Servcorp can conveniently & efficiently provide a smart and cost effective, bespoke solution to suit your unique business needs. As a Servcorp client at one of our prestigious locations in Metro Manila in Makati City or Bonifacio Global City in Taguig, you will have exclusive access to our coveted Serviced Office locations, benefiting from a premium, 5 star corporate presence in the bustling heart of Manila’s Central Business District, surrounded by world renowned cultural precincts, restaurants & entertainment venues. Our Serviced Office packages provide exclusive access to:
- Your own fully furnished 5-star office suite
- A dedicated local phone number & receptionist to answer your calls the way you would like, in your company name
- State-of-the-art IT technology & infrastructure at your fingertips; including secure, fast, fiber tier 1 managed internet with 99.9% uptime.
- Leading edge communications technology; IP phones, free call, voice-to-email, e-fax & sophisticated call-routing
- Fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms & day suites
- A highly trained on-site team who can provide personalised administration support, mail, courier & visitor handling, secretarial services, including a multilingual personal assistant
- Contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge & espresso coffee machine
You will have everything you need at your disposal to start running a thriving & successful business operation from the day you move in, while effectively minimising your business overheads. Your business will have credibility, premium corporate appeal, with impeccable décor & premium office suites, as well as access to a highly trained secretarial team, renowned facilities, and an on call IT team at your fingertips. Your Servcorp Serviced Office in the heart of the Manila’s Central Business District will see your business flourish & grow as part of a worldwide corporate community & a network of reputable serviced office locations across the globe.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your Serviced Office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart
- New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington
- Japan: Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- Asia: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Beirut, Istanbul, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar-Dammam,
- Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin
- USA: Washington DC, Chicago, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Irvine
We have a wide range of office sizes to suit your needs. Typically, our offices can accommodate from 1-10 persons but can also range up to 20 persons or more.
The minimum contract term at Servcorp is one month.
There is a 1-2 months security deposit required with a Serviced Office contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided any outstanding fees related to the contract have been settled.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 160+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability).