Offices and Coworking space always available
Virtual Office / Coworking in Singapore
- Your Business Address at Level 42, Suntec Tower Three
- Local Telephone Number
- Receptionist & Secretary
- Meeting Rooms
- Office Suites
- IT support
- And more...
*Dedicated Desk memberships are subject to a SGD370.00 qualification and set-up fee.
Virtual Office & Coworking
Premium Virtual Office
Choose from option 1: 4 days / month FREE private office usage within your home city** OR option 2: up to 8 hours FREE use of meeting room within your home city** + Every benefit of The Virtual Office. Set-up Fee: SGD1.00
Coworking On Demand
1 day/month Coworking space use included + pay-as-you-go at SGD60/day at our spacious Coworking lounges at any location. Pay only when you need it, where you need it
I have view about seven offices before I made up my mind to use Servcorp Suntec. First impression is that they take pride in their job and serve with a smile. The place is clean and tenants here observe the rule of not making loud noise so as to disrupt others. Thank you to the team manning it here.
The staff here in Servcorp are very friendly and helpful, provide very good service. Working here is very convenient in every aspect, and I feel comfortable to be here. My experience so far is simply SUPERB!
ABOUT LEVEL 42, SUNTEC TOWER THREE
ABOUT LEVEL 42, SUNTEC TOWER THREE
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, aesthetics, WiFi security, location, and community.
- Exciting shopping destination in the heart of the bustling Marina Bay precinct.
- One-stop shopping with over 380 retail establishments across three levels.
- Home to The Fountain of Wealth, an icon of Singapore - a celebration of wealth and good health.
- Direct views of Formula One GP Track and Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay.
- Unbeatable Coworking space: hotdesk & dedicated desk - and Virtual Offices.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry
Call for the best Virtual Offices in Singapore
- This could be your address
Airport Access:20 minutes to the International Airport by taxi
Train Station:Directly above Promenade station and a 5 minute walk to Esplanade and City Hall station
Taxi:Located outside the building's lobby
Bus station:Located outside the building
Our clients love:
- Exciting shopping destination with over 380 retail establishments across three levels in the heart of the bustling Marina Bay precinct
- Home to The Fountain of Wealth, an icon of Singapore - a celebration of wealth and good health
- Located in Suntec City, an iconic integrated commercial development in Singapore comprising five Grade A office towers
- Outstanding views incorporating Marina Bay, the city skyline and Singapore harbor
- A vast shopping complex that boasts a mall, an exhibition and conference centre as well as office tower blocks
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. You can choose to work from home, or from anywhere and get the professional team, facilities and infrastructure of a multinational corporation, without the cost. A Servcorp Virtual Office will help you reduce your overheads and costs including rent, technology, and hiring and training the right staff. You can choose the package that best fits your needs and budget. From a simple Address Package to a Communications Package or a combination of both at a lower cost - you choose what you need for your business.
Learn more about Servcorp's Virtual Offices.
The Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere. It essentially gives you everything but a physical office space, though benefitting from a great business address and office infrastructure without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
The Virtual Office Includes:
- A prestigious address in any one of our 160+ worldwide locations to use for your business cards or website.
- A local business telephone number answered in your company name and transferred to your home, mobile or interactive voicemail
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen location
- Mail and courier handling
- Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day
- Access to Servcorp’s sophisticated coworking space with great views for up to 3 hours per day, with fast & secure Wi-Fi and great coffee
- Meet, greet and work with like-minded people and attend regular free networking events
- Instant online booking system through Servcorp Home ensures easy, fast and secure bookings
Clients have fast and secure Wi-Fi using fibre optic cabling to an Industry-leading ISP and host isolation. We have invested a lot in speed and security and we offer two Wi-Fi options. Our Free Wi-Fi works better and faster than the industry standard and is protected by a shared password. Our Secure Wi-Fi option is secured with your own unique login & password, is lightning fast and has the highest industry standard AES encryption technology for a highly secured Internet experience. For a small monthly fee, you can have peace of mind about security and have faster speeds.
There are no hidden costs. You have one fixed cost: your monthly Virtual Office membership fee. For additional services Servcorp charges by usage. Basically, you pay for what you use only, nothing else.
No security deposit is required if you pay by credit card.
One month. A Servcorp Virtual Office is a month to month commitment, or you can choose a 12-month commitment at a discounted price.
Two official and valid identification documents with photo, full name, address and date of birth that is issued by a recognized public office such as a driving license, passport, and a residence card for foreign residents must be submitted. For companies, a company registration document (less than 3 months old) must also be provided. A list of required documentation will be given at time of signing up.
It depends on the contract term.
With month-to-month membership, we require at least one full calendar month notice. If you give notice during the course of a month, your cancellation will take effect on the last day of the following month.
With a 12-months fixed term contract, you need to give at least one full calendar month notice prior to the end date of the contract. If your notice is shorter than one month prior to the end date – the contact will be cancelled on the last day of the month following the end date.