...and how does it help a business succeed?
Invented by Servcorp over thirty years ago, a Virtual Office allows small and medium businesses to benefit from all the advantages of a prestigious address, landline phone numbers and team support without committing to dedicated office space.
Office expenses are minimised while the business retains the impression of a traditional high cost office and infrastructure. Professionals can work from home, or their clients, or suburban offices, and still have the reputation that only a city centre address can bring. Research shows that customers expect to see an address on marketing materials, and a home or post office address just doesn't cut it.
Many entrepreneurs and independent professionals make the mistake of relying on a mobile number for their contacts to call. Even today, most callers will not leave a message on a voicemail and won't call back if the number is busy. A Virtual Office can include a landline number, answered by a real person not a machine, who can take a message or forward the call as required.
Potential customers usually will only consider using partners based in the same city as them - putting flexible and mobile suppliers from other cities at a disadvantage. A Virtual Office can allow nimble businesses to extend their market into other cities at a minimal expense.
As the world's preeminent provider of Virtual Offices, Servcorp has invested $100m in IT and telecoms systems to ensure our clients receive the best service possible.
Servcorp's Virtual Offices take advantage of our very real network of offices around the world, so when our Virtual Office clients need space for a few hours or a day, they can use it in any of our 150+ locations in 41 cities, often on a complimentary basis.
Don't be held back by cutting costs on the important details. With a Servcorp address and a phone number on your marketing materials, you are assured that prospects will give you the attention you deserve.
Just because you are new to a market doesn't mean that you need to be disadvantaged by lack of infrastructure and support. A Servcorp Virtual Office brings not only an address and phone number but also team and IT support when needed, and access to our global network of amazing work spaces.
More people than you expect!
A Virtual Office's flexibility and wide range of benefits mean that it allows many businesses to grow their sales, for example:
- People just starting business who don't want to use their home address and mobile number on their documents
- Professionals who work out of their clients' offices and yet still need to maintain an independent marketing identity
- Businesses expanding into new cities or countries
- Companies that know they can serve different geographies yet need to show their interest there to win business
- Operators who need a receptionist or admin support however can't justify going to the risk, expense and hassle of hiring an employee
- Sales teams who spend most of the day at prospects' offices but who need a safe and productive space to work between meetings
- Global travellers who need consistent premium offices and support in the world's most dynamic cities
- Anyone who wants to have a 5-star corporate presence without the multi million dollar spend that it requires
As our mascot Sidney says, "If you can't grow your business with a Virtual Office, then you are in the wrong business!"
Don't be caught out!
Make sure that you know what you are buying:
- How long and how much are you committed for? Many suppliers lock you in for many months and quote prices for annual contracts, whereas Servcorp's contracts are for as little as one month
- Can you try before you buy? Servcorp provides all of its Virtual Offices for free for the first month, so confident are we that you will appreciate the benefit.
- How many locations can you use? Only a handful of players are in more than one city, let alone are global.
- How easily can you change your call answering instructions?
- Can you understand your bill, and access it online whenever you want?
- Will you be proud to meet your clients in the offices, or worried that they will be unimpressed?
- Are there staff on hand to support you as needed, or is the operation bare bones?
- Are the coworking spaces productive, or little better than cafes?
Virtual Office Locations in Philippines & Asia Pacific
- Virtual Offices in Bonifacio Global City
- Virtual Offices in Sydney
- Tower One Barangaroo Virtual Office
- Gateway Virtual Office
- Parramatta Square Virtual Office
- Chifley Tower Virtual Office
- 25 Martin Place Virtual Office
- Market Street Virtual Office
- 100 Mount Street Virtual Office
- Westfield Tower 2 Virtual Office
- Avaya House Virtual Office
- Nexus Norwest Virtual Office
- Virtual Offices in Melbourne
- 101 Collins Street Virtual Office
- 140 William Street Virtual Office
- 1 Southbank Boulevard Virtual Office
- Virtual Offices in Brisbane
- Virtual Offices in Perth
- Virtual Offices in Adelaide
- Virtual Offices in Canberra
- Virtual Offices in Hobart
- Virtual Offices in Tokyo
- The Nihonbashi Daiei Building Virtual Office
- Marunouchi Trust Tower Virtual Office
- Marunouchi Yusen Building Virtual Office
- Otemachi Tokyo Sankei Building Virtual Office
- Nihonbashi Wakamatsu Building Virtual Office
- Hibiya Central Building Virtual Office
- Shiodome Shibarikyu Building Virtual Office
- Ariake Frontier Building Virtual Office
- Shinagawa Intercity Tower A Virtual Office
- Shiroyama Trust Tower Virtual Office
- Tri-Seven Roppongi Virtual Office
- Aoyama Palacio Tower Virtual Office
- Yebisu Garden Place Tower Virtual Office
- Shinjuku Nomura Building Virtual Office
- Shinjuku Oak City Virtual Office
- Tokyo Station - Yanmar Tokyo Building Virtual Office
- Virtual Offices in Beijing
- Virtual Offices in Shanghai
- Virtual Offices in Chengdu
- Virtual Offices in Guangzhou