Your address matters: make it a good one
Your businesses address is an important part of your reputation, don't take the risk with a PO box or home address. Servcorp’s Address Package provides you an address in a landmark building for use on all your company communications.
Choose from any one of our 160+ locations worldwide.
Because your location matters
Businesses like to know where their suppliers are based. Don't risk your first impression with a PO box or a home address. Our Address Package allows you to grow your business with:
- A prestigious address for your business cards and company correspondence
- Mail and courier management services to ensure you can receive your mail, no matter where you are
- Worldwide complimentary access to any executive coworking lounge for up to 1 hour per day
- Unique password WiFi in coworking lounge and private offices
Including the standard Servcorp 5-star benefits:
- Membership flexibility with easy month-by-month contracts
- No security deposit when paying with a credit card
- Access to a personal assistant for regular or last-minute tasks
- First month free, with no further obligation
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.